The Psych Central Show is an award-winning, weekly podcast that approaches psychology and mental health in a casual and accessible fashion. Listen as our hosts speak candidly with experts to break down complex topics in simple and understandable ways.
WHAT ARE LISTENERS SAYING?
"Finally - Simple explanations for complex mental health topics!"
"A truly excellent mental health podcast, [helping] to destigmatize mental health in America."
"This show is not only entertaining but also educational."
"Well balanced perspectives: The two hosts are funny and engaging. Listening feels like hanging out with friends."
The Psych Central Show is a weekly podcast that features experts in the fields of mental health, mental illness, and/or psychology. Hosts Gabe Howard and Vincent M. Wales keep the conversations down-to-earth and entertaining.
Top 5 Episodes:
1. What’s It Like to Live with Schizophrenia?
2. Why Does the Narcissist Always Get the Girl?
3. The Stanford Prison Non-Experiment
4. Money Isn't the Problem - Our Beliefs About It Are
5. How to Control Social Anxiety Before It Controls You